The grants are available for projects that:
Projects supported in the past include:
- Help children and young people experiencing illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- And / or living in situations of deprivation.
The closing date for applications is the 1st June 2015.
- Corley Special School in Coventry which received a grant of £6,000 to provide lunchtime horse riding sessions for children with disabilities.
- Caldercruix Youth & Community Development Project in Airdrie, which received a grant of £6,333 to help deliver 2 afterschool clubs a week to young people in an isolated village where children from low income families have little access to services.