As a Head of Examinations Operations, you will contribute to the RAD’s examination strategy through liaising with other relevant departments and international colleagues, monitoring and keeping updated the department risk log, and collaborating with the senior team.
You will also oversee the key operational areas of the Examinations Department, including operational delivery, communications, customer service feedback, results issuing, certification and service, and business process improvement and refinement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and delivering administrative processes and procedures
- Experience of running internal projects
- Experience of managing a large and geographically diverse team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Clear understanding of GDPR, Safeguarding and Health & Safety in the workplace
- Excellent organizational skills and a methodical and focused approach to work.
For more information please follow the link below to find the Job Pack.