The Head of Participation, Outreach & Widening Participation will:
- Develop, produce and deliver projects to engage and support young people in the UK from under-represented backgrounds in HE.
- Scout, support and mentor young people from a range of dance backgrounds and experience levels through our programmes to realise their potential.
- Ensure Rambert School meets its requirements with regards to Widening Participation as stated by the OfS, including overall oversight of the content, implementation and monitoring of the APP (APP).
- Manage and deliver Rambert School’s Participation, Outreach and WP activities, including managing the artists and assistants engaged to deliver activity.
- Ensure Participation, Outreach and WP department serves the mission of Rambert School and maintain a relevant and forward-thinking strategy to embed this work across all areas of the school.
- Keep engaged with and informed of activity and changes in the dance education sector and HE sector.
For more information on this exciting opportunity and the related benefits, terms, and conditions, please download the job pack at rambertschool.org.uk.
First and second-stage interviews will be held during w/c 4 December and the start date is to be agreed with the successful candidate, though ideally on/around 3 January.