This four unit online learning programme, developed by People Dancing, provides participatory arts practitioners with key skills and information about where and how you might generate income for your work. It looks at commercial, subsidised and mixed-income models and pinpoints a range of key skills that help you generate income.
Want to find out more about People Dancing and what we do? Sign up to our E-newsletter
through this link
- it couldn't be easier.
The programme covers a range of topics including:
- Understanding and self-assessing your project needs
- Creating a balanced budget
- Raising money from commercial, individuals and public subsidy sources
- Communicating with people about your work
- Legal structures pertaining to funding models
- Understanding timescales and grant-maker’s criteria.
Please allow 7-10 working days to receive an email with your access code once you have successfully purchased this item.
Multi-user licenses are available for organisations at rates starting at £40 per person (approximately US $60). Please email email@example.com for further information.