This programme is for those who want to rise to the challenge of working creatively, sensitively and respectfully with Early Years children through dance. Created in partnership with Liz Clark (Turned On Its Head/Our Creative Adventure) and with support from the Meadowbrook Charitable Trust, this, six-unit online learning programme has been designed to help you gain knowledge so that you can feel confident about creating environments where babies, toddlers and preschoolers can explore with their whole bodies and all their senses.
Want to find out more about People Dancing and what we do? Sign up to our E-newsletter
through this link
- it couldn't be easier.
The course is suitable for practitioners as:
• Solid groundwork before you begin your practical work
• A refresher before or after having face-to-face training
• Information and ideas for developing practice whilst teaching and leading regularly.
The programme covers a range of topics including:
• The unique child and their community
• Positive relationships
• Development and learning: theories and good practice in dance
• Creating enabling environments
• Leading Early Years dance
• Preparing for and delivering your class.
Please allow 7-10 working days to receive an email with your access code once you have successfully purchased this item.