You are here:> Home > Knowledge bank > Useful links > Educational establishments
Educational establishments

Please visit our Higher Education page for information on institutions and courses.

It may also be useful for you to visit the UCAS website which will allow you to perform a national course search:

University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
UCAS is the central organisation that processes applications for full-time undergraduate courses at UK universities and colleges