Contributing to Animated magazine and our blogs, vlogs and podcasts
People Dancing advocate for the power for community and participatory dance in several ways - articles in our twice-yearly magazine, Animated and the blogs, vlogs and podcasts in our Read, Watch & Listen area of the website.
These publishing contributions are both created by and aimed at the glorious variety of creative practitioners and those who support them that make up our important part of the dance profession.
This is our invitation to you… to contribute your voice in your way to People Dancing!
Click on the information sheets provided below to learn more about:
- what we need from you, when and how
- the various lengths and types of contributions you could make
- the wide varieties of dance styles, topics and voices we value from the UK and worldwide
- the journey to publication and what it might do for you and your work
- the accessible approaches and support we offer along the way.
You do not necessarily have to be a People Dancing Member to contribute or access our publications. We embrace those new to sharing their their work though our channels as much as we embrace that of those with whom we have long relationships and it is a great way to publicise what you do to our 4,500 plus members and subscribers and share in our 20,000 plus reach on social media.
For full details or to pitch us your ideas please explore the information contained in the two documents below and/or get in touch with Louise Katerega, Head of Professional Development firstname.lastname@example.org