Early Years Dance Network
The Early Years Dance Network (EYDN) is for dance artists, practitioners and organisations working in early years, and with young children and families in communities and arts venues.
The Network aims to
- Create opportunities for dance artists, practitioners and organisations to share skills, learning and practice
- Profile and support the professional development of artists, practitioners and organisations working in early years dance
- Positively profile the benefits and impact of early years dance on children and families through campaigns
- Create platforms and opportunities for debate and discussion to take place
- Work strategically with partners across the UK to ensure that early years dance is valued.
Who is the Early Years Dance Network for?
- You’re a practitioner, researcher, choreographer, Dance Development Officer, producer, educator, director or performer and you’re interested in developing and delivering quality early years dance experiences based in current early years theory and practice
- You offer (or want to offer) quality early years dance practice whether that’s programmes of activity for families, resource packs, training for practitioners or performances for early years
- You are passionate about dance as an exciting, accessible, engaging and inclusive artform.
Sign up to the Early Years Dance Network mailing list here
People Dancing's Summer School. Photo: Rachel Cherry.